Thursday, November 8, 2007

Saturday outreach event !!

Hey Everybody!
Thanks to everyone who came out Saturday for the wheelchair ramp build...I'm sure you're not gonna forget it anytime soon, hehehe... :-)

Anyways, this Saturday we're going to have another cleaning/wheelchair ramp build. We'll need about 5 for the cleaning and 10-12 for the build, to be on the safe side. For those who came last week, Dan said this build should be a lot easier. So if you're interested in showing off your crazy cleaning/sawing/hammering/digging skills, PLEASE contact me or Dan as soon as you can.

I think we'll be heading out for the build around 9-ish...I'll have a definite time on Friday, but that should be close. It's a little early, but I PROMISE you from the bottom of my heart that serving your neighbors in Christ is definitely better than sleeping in.

And besides, you can sleep in on Monday. ;-)

Hope to see you Saturday!!
~Lindsey

No comments: